Cargomind Sdn. Bhd. was founded with a simple goal in mind – to create an environment where people are proud and are always thinking about their cargo and its movement.
At its inception in Port Klang, this progressive company consisted of a mere two-man operation. Upon taking over CCI Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd in the middle of 2008, the industry witnessed the birth of Cargomind Sdn. Bhd. Sdn Bhd.
Today, with a workforce of 30, Cargomind Sdn. Bhd. Sdn Bhd owns a fleet of vehicles and warehousing facilities to cater to the ever-increasing demand of the logistics industry.
The founder’s dedication and commitment ensuring a high level of efficiency and cost-savings has to-date maintained long-term relationships with all clients.
Through strategic alliances with a network of accredited agencies, both local and international, Cargomind Sdn. Bhd. Sdn Bhd is well poised to provide a comprehensive range of logistics management services.
The company was founded and incorporated in Malaysia in May 2008 as a Private Limited Company.
With freight forwarding as a highly potential industry, Cargomind was established to venture into this business by capitalising on its own resources and utilising the expertise and wisdom of the management team.
As part of the company’s expansion plan, Cargomind has established branch offices at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Penang International Airport to cater to international air freight business, whilst operating in Kemaman, Pasir Gudang, Bintulu, Miri and Labuan for sea freight through its joint networking with international organisations.
The company is also involved in the implementation of Integrated Halal Logistics Monitoring system in a joint venture company with DagangNet Sdn. Bhd. endorsed by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM).
The management team and support staffs of Cargomind are fully committed to provide only the best and highest quality services at competitive prices.
Customer’s fulfilled requirements and satisfactions, together with fast and reliable delivery of services right to the doorstep, are guaranteed. A Quality Management System (QMS) which complied with ISO 9001-2015 standard is now practiced at Cargomind.
Ir. Ahmad Nazari Ashari
FIEM ACPE MIET P Eng
Ahmad Hamdan Jamaluddin
( OB Perak )
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Legal & Business Development
Mohd Nasri Hj Adnan
|Company Name||Cargomind Sdn Bhd|
|Business Address||No. 6-3-1, Jalan Setia Prima (L) U13/L,
Setia Alam Section U13,
40170 Shah Alam,
|Company Secretary||Expert Corporate Advisory Sdn Bhd|
|Accountant/Auditor||YK Chong & Associates|
|Legal Advisor||Fuad Abi & Aidil|
|Paid Up Capital||RM 2,000,000|
|Authorized Capital||RM 5,000,000|
|KDRM License Approval
Mission And Vision
- To contribute to the sustainable socioeconomic development through the enhancing of productivity.
- To achieve the highest level of skills in providing excellent services in order to meet customer satisfaction.
- Providing services of the highest quality in a cost-effective manner,while creating a healthy,competitive environment
To be one of the best International Logistics in the Asia Region by providing the highest quality services to meet customer’s satisfaction and adherence to safety guidelines.
- Strengthening of Business Development Plan
- Catalysing of Innovation-led Productivity Growth
- Increase operational efficiency and organisational effectiveness
- Expand cooperation with global and regional organsations
- Increase the number of local and overseas clientele
Health, Safety And Environment Safety Guideline
Our commitment to safeguard the preservation of the environment and employee’s health and safety is an integral part of each decision we make at Cargomind Sdn Bhd. We strive to ensure that efficiency and quality go hand-in-hand with the well-being of our environment and people.
This policy is governed by these main principals:
- All personnel are placed under vigilant performance evaluation, according to legal and corporate rules and regulations
- Work environment is made to eliminate probability of hazards through everything from equipment and facilities to operating procedures and professional competence
- All risks and requirements will be thoroughly ascertained in order to preserve the health and safety of our people and environment
- Performance is constantly reviewed, analysed and monitored in order to maximise customer satisfaction in tandem with our HSE Guidelines
- Our HSE policy and goals will be communicated to all parties of interest comprising customers, employees, contractors, suppliers and the public
- Immediate investigation and response will be done and reported to the person in-charge in the event of any untoward occurrence
We intend to continue making our mark in the industry through teamwork and adherence to ever higher standards of business practices and work culture.
We intend to continue making our mark in the industry through teamwork and adherence to even higher standards of business practices and work cultures.
Cargomind’s network is further solidified via its associations and affiliations within the local, regional as well as international industry players and authoritative bodies.
Establishing ties through its logistics networking generate far reaching benefits for its clients, as it represents connectivity to agency office at the Main Ports at major cities throughout the world.
- Registered with Malaysia Ministry of Finance (MOF) as Multimodal Transport Operator (MTO)
- Licensed by Royal Malaysian Customs Department as Shipping & Forwarding Agency
- Licensed with Malaysian Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Ordinary Member of Selangor Freight Forwarder and Logistics Association (SFFLA)
- Affiliate Member of Federation of Malaysia Freight Forwarders (FMFF)
- Registered with Malaysia External Trade Development Organization (MATRADE)
- Associate Member of Malaysian Oil & Gas Engineering Council (MOGEC)
- Member of Federation of International Freight Forwarders Association (FIATA)
- Member of Security Cargo Network (SCN)
- Member of Atlas Breakbulk Alliance (ABA)