From the time where freight forwarding was regarded as a highly potential industry based on economic recovery, Cargomind was incorporated in the year 2008 to venture into this service sector by capitalising its own resources and utilising the expertise and wisdom of its management team
In its ongoing expansion planning, Cargomind has established branches across Malaysia’s major port and airports, to include incorporation of Kargomind Limited, United Kingdom and Kargomind Pte Ltd, Singapore.
Cargomind spread its wing into international market with supports from its global freight forwarder networks and affiliates.
Cargomind recently venture into cyber technology with its participation in pioneering Halal Logistics Management System (AIIVA) as part of its movement towards Industrial Revolution 4.0.
The management together with its support team are fully committed to provide satisfactory quality services. Cargomind has been certified with ISO 9001-2015 for Quality Management System and also awarded a 4 Stars rating by SME Corp Malaysia.
Company NameCargomind Sdn Bhd
Registration No 819398-X
Business AddressNo. 6-3-1, Jalan Setia Prima (L) U13/L,
Setia Alam Section U13,
40170 Shah Alam,
Company SecretaryExpert Corporate Advisory Sdn Bhd
Accountant/AuditorYK Chong & Associates
Legal Advisor Fuad Abi & Aidil
Paid Up Capital RM 2,000,000
Authorized CapitalRM 5,000,000
MOF Registration 357-02141313
KDRM License Approval
Mission And Vision
- To contribute to the sustainable socioeconomic development through the enhancing of productivity.
- To achieve the highest level of skills in providing excellent services in order to meet customer satisfaction.
- Providing services of the highest quality in a cost-effective manner,while creating a healthy,competitive environment
To be one of the best International Logistics in the Asia Region by providing the highest quality services to meet customer’s satisfaction and adherence to safety guidelines.
- Strengthening of Business Development Plan
- Catalysing of Innovation-led Productivity Growth
- Increase operational efficiency and organisational effectiveness
- Expand cooperation with global and regional organsations
- Increase the number of local and overseas clientele
Health, Safety And Environment Safety Guideline
Our commitment to safeguard the preservation of the environment and employee’s health and safety is an integral part of each decision we make at Cargomind Sdn Bhd. We strive to ensure that efficiency and quality go hand-in-hand with the well-being of our environment and people.
This policy is governed by these main principals:
- All personnel are placed under vigilant performance evaluation, according to legal and corporate rules and regulations
- Work environment is made to eliminate probability of hazards through everything from equipment and facilities to operating procedures and professional competence
- All risks and requirements will be thoroughly ascertained in order to preserve the health and safety of our people and environment
- Performance is constantly reviewed, analysed and monitored in order to maximise customer satisfaction in tandem with our HSE Guidelines
- Our HSE policy and goals will be communicated to all parties of interest comprising customers, employees, contractors, suppliers and the public
- Immediate investigation and response will be done and reported to the person in-charge in the event of any untoward occurrence
We intend to continue making our mark in the industry through teamwork and adherence to ever higher standards of business practices and work culture.
We intend to continue making our mark in the industry through teamwork and adherence to even higher standards of business practices and work cultures.
Cargomind’s network is further solidified via its associations and affiliations within the local, regional as well as international industry players and authoritative bodies.
Establishing ties through its logistics networking generate far reaching benefits for its clients, as it represents connectivity to agency office at the Main Ports at major cities throughout the world.
- Registered with Malaysia Ministry of Finance (MOF) as Multimodal Transport Operator (MTO)
- Licensed by Royal Malaysian Customs Department as Shipping & Forwarding Agency
- Licensed with Malaysian Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Ordinary Member of Selangor Freight Forwarder and Logistics Association (SFFLA)
- Affiliate Member of Federation of Malaysia Freight Forwarders (FMFF)
- Registered with Malaysia External Trade Development Organization (MATRADE)
- Associate Member of Malaysian Oil & Gas Engineering Council (MOGEC)
- Member of Federation of International Freight Forwarders Association (FIATA)
- Member of Security Cargo Network (SCN)
PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF :
Cargomind SDN BHD
No 6-3-1, Jalan Setia Prima (L) U13/L,
Setia Alam Section U13, 40170 Shah Alam,
Email : email@example.com