Does your business need assistance navigating the complex regulations around importing vehicles into Australia? For your supply chain to run smoothly the process demands significant coordination and preparation. What steps are required to import a new road vehicle? How does the customs clearance process work? Are there Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) that apply to my automotive logistics importing scenario? When preparations aren’t properly made, importers lose money, time and risk stiff penalties and delays.
Turn to the automotive logistics experts at BCR for assistance in establishing or overhauling your automotive supply chain. We understand the extensive preparation required to import autos, including new vehicle models, into Australia and provide customs-related services as well as Information Technology and distribution solutions.
For more information regarding how BCR is best equipped to handle automotive logistics and to review the services, we offer, please see below.
IMPORTING AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- End-to-end supply chain management services
- Customs consulting services include coordination with Customs and other regulatory agencies
- Review your existing automotive customs clearance and logistics processes for improvements
- Audit your past imports for tariff concession orders or FTA availability
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Determine the most effective transportation and distribution options for vehicles and parts from port to dealer or port to warehouse
- Daily and monthly financial reports and analysis
- Electronic funds transfer for duty payments
- Landed into-store costing capabilities
IMPORTING & QUARANTINE
- Carnets and temporary importations
- Customs classification and valuation advice
- Diplomatic vehicle clearances
- Duty, refund and Tradex advice
- Electronic quarantine clearance formalities
- Import declarations
- Ozone-depleting substance reporting and management
- Tariff concession Applications
Our automotive logistics IT capabilities are robust. We seamlessly transfer data into formal import declarations, customised reports and more.
- EDI and electronic interconnection
- Develop state-of-the-art systems
DISTRIBUTION AND WAREHOUSING
- Warehousing and ex-warehousing automotive solutions
- Pick and pack
SPARE PARTS FREIGHT FORWARDING
- Airfreight forwarding
- Sea freight forwarding